Planning a holiday trip? It is a major issue in selecting a destination for enjoying a vacation. In this write-up, introducing a travel destination which offers you a chance to experience the thrilling adventures in the most beautiful destination Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan.
Sawai Madhopur is a small district located in Rajasthan which is widely famous for its Ranthambore National Park, a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site. The national park is an abode of a wide range of flora and fauna species, water bodies, dense green forests, and exotic range of bird species. Ranthambore Fort is also another attraction of Sawai Madhopur district which has dated back in the 944 AD, during the time of Chauhan ruler. With the wildlife safari tour in the Ranthambore National Park, one can easily visit the Ranthambore fort- a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Thrilling adventures to enjoy at Ranthambore National Park
- Witness the major attraction of National Park, Royal Bengal Tigers which is also known as Big Cats and capture their majestic walk.
- Enjoy Jeep safari/ canter safari in the wildlife reserve.
- Capture the beautiful photographs of an exotic range of bird species in your cameras.
- Witness the enriched exotic range of flora and fauna species with the wilderness across the forest.
- Watch the mesmerizing beauty of Padam Talao Lake at the wildlife reserve which is famous for its beautiful lotus and white lilies.
Major reasons to make Sawai Madhopur your next travel destination
- The most important reason is enticing wildlife safari in Ranthambore National Park.
- There are some religious sites wherein you can experience the spirituality in the aura. Some of them are Ganesh Temple, Amareshwar Mahadeo Temple, etc.
- For wildlife photography, Ranthambore National Park is the best place to capture the exotic range of fauna species.
- Witness the mesmerizing beauty of Padam Talao Lake which is famous for its beautiful lotus and water lilies.
- Enjoy horse riding in Ranthambore and get a chance to relish the village tour.
- Get a chance to enjoy jungle wall ride, interact with the local villagers, the charm of poolside candlelight dinner, etc.
Some important tips for Ranthambore National Park visit
- Follow the instructions of your guide.
- Wear comfortable forest colors clothes with shoes.
- Check the weather conditions.
- Get your binoculars with you.
- If you are on some medications, then don’t forget to get them in your bag.
- Carry your camera, memory card, and phone along with you. Most importantly get your GPS on in your mobile phone.
The best time to visit the National Park-
Winters are the best time to visit Ranthambore National Park because it gets very hot in Summers which makes it very difficult to capture the wildlife species. During monsoons, wildlife reserve remains closed. So the best time to go for wildlife safari in the National Park is from October to March.
Accommodation facility in Ranthambore
While considering the best accommodation facility, Ranthambore is not only blessed with wildlife retreats, it is also a home of the best luxurious resorts which ensure that they sweep you off your feet by their warm hospitality, quality, and services. The variety of Ranthambore Resorts which you can opt for the best place to stay in the town with utmost comfort and console.
From tents in Ranthambore to luxury 5 star resorts in Ranthambore, Ranthambore is enriched with utmost facilities of accommodation which you can opt while planning your holidays in Ranthambore. Since, everything is sorted out you can easily plan your tour to Ranthambore without having any second thought.